$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!
The Information Assurance Analyst, Senior must have knowledge, skills, abilities and experience in performing all tasks defined below:
• Provide knowledge and experience in the management of organizational information and network systems. This includes assessment, development, implementation, management, maintenance, and administration of the local area network (LAN), and other customer-required information technology services. Also includes developing and maintaining classified network systems.
• Minimally Required Tasks.
• Develop and maintain classified network systems.
• Assess, develop, implement, manage, maintain, and administrate the LAN, and other customer-required information technology services.
• Develop all applicable documentation required to certify unclassified and classified network systems.
• Ensure continuous client support for application development personnel.
• Develop, coordinate, and implement upon Government approval, short and long-term strategies, which plan for the reliable and secure operation, evolution, and growth of the automation hardware and software infrastructure as well as the life-cycle management of all system resources.
• Meet and work with other Government, military, and civilian agencies (including other
• Government contractors) for project planning and facilitation of Information Management (IM) requirements. The Contractor shall not represent the Government at such meetings.
• The actions of the contractor support personnel (both verbal and physical), shall adhere to the coordinated guidance and decision of their respective task’s Contractor task lead and Government IM leadership such as the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) and/or Functional Area Expert (FAE), etc., regarding major IM issue resolutions, as well as, organizational IM policies and procedures for implementation/enforcement.
• Sustain the organization’s custom application programs and client/server-based simulation systems. This effort will include, but is not limited to, application or web-based application server, and database server. This effort will be in direct response to requirements analysis and requests for these services from customer programs.
• Implement network and client system computer security measures in accordance with Government requirements. All Government required security measures (e.g., ISSM and/or Air Force Computer Emergency Response Team mandatory compliance notices) shall be implemented immediately.
• Develop and design scripts and utilities as required. Assist organizations with the development, deployment and utilization of these automation tools for things such as account management and system installation, decommission and restoration.
• Perform user account management activities to include the verification, validation, and creation of user accounts and user groups.
• Create, modify, and manage group policy objects as required. Assist the ISSM with the compliance activities related to system configuration.
• Perform vulnerability scanning activities to include discovery and mitigation of said issues.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Personnel supporting the task require a Top Secret clearance, with SAP/SAR clearance eligibility. Prior SAP/SAR experience desired. Background investigation must be current within 5 years; interim or outdated investigations are not acceptable.
• Must a bachelor's degree
• Must have 6 years of relevant work experience
• Personnel must be certified as required to support network operations as outlined in DoD 8570.01M (i.e. Security +, A+, etc., as required).
• LINUX systems administration experience required.
• Supercomputer experience desired.
This position is not approved for relocation.
MEIT is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran employer.